REC Group at Intersolar North America – one of America’s most sought-after brands of PV panels demonstrates commitment to US market with even more powerful products
High demand for REC Group in the U.S.:
- #1 most popular brand of panels for residential installations in California
- #2 most popular brand of panels for residential installations throughout the entire U.S.
- Noteworthy recent installations:
- 257 MW power plant in California
- 14.5 MW power plant in Hawaii
- 3.2 MW commercial rooftop in Indiana (largest in the mid-west)
- 2 MW carport at MLS team Real Salt Lake’s Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah
- Plus brands such as IKEA, Costco, Heineken, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and Aldi have all gone solar with REC Group panels
To support this high and growing demand, REC Group has taken the award-winning REC TwinPeak solar panel and made a 72-cell version of it. With nominal power of up to 340 watt peak, the REC TwinPeak 72 Series is bigger in size, delivers higher power output per ft2, and is ideally suited for commercial, industrial, and large-scale applications. This panel will be displayed for the first time in America at the REC Group booth.
Also on display will be:
- The Intersolar Award-winning REC TwinPeak Series
- New REC Peak Energy Mono BLK2 panel
- Full-black mono variation with up to 280 watt peak of the highly-regarded REC Peak Energy Series
- Live display of REC panels used in floating systems on water
- A fresh approach to space challenges enabling otherwise unused bodies of freshwater to double up as real estate for generating solar energy
“We’re excited to be exhibiting at Intersolar North America this year,” says Zony Chen, REC Group’s Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Americas. “With the significant increase in our U.S. business in recent years, it makes sense to be at one of the country’s largest solar energy exhibitions.”
Visit REC Group at Intersolar North America in San Francisco from July 12-14, 2016 at booth #7321.
For further information please contact:
Marketing Communications Manager, REC Group
80804 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 54 04 67 224
Email: orod.amiri [at] recgroup.com
About REC Group:
Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2016, REC Group is a leading European brand of solar panels. Through integrated manufacturing from polysilicon to wafers, cells, panels and turnkey solar solutions, REC Group strives to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. Founded in 1996, REC Group is a Bluestar Elkem company with headquarters in Norway and operational headquarters in Singapore. REC Group concluded 2015 with 2,000 employees worldwide, 1.3 GW solar panel production capacity, and annual revenues of USD 755 million.